This sale is closed
You can't place any orders anymore...
This sale is closed
You can't place any orders anymore...
LOKO Sport & Apolloon ('s Meiersstraat 5, 3000 Leuven), represented by Tom Van den Acker, further mentioned as "the organizer",
Martijn Dreesen, hereinafter referred to as "the developer".
1. The developer offers a website for the organization to make online reservations, ticket sales and ticket delivery electronically possible. All events on this website are therefore the responsibility of the organizer.
2. The quality of the event, changes to the program, the dates and / or places of the performances, changes in the arrangement and / or availability of the places and cancellations of the performance are the sole responsibility of the organizer. The organizer also determines the ticket price. The organizer must use all reasonable means to keep the information (provided by him on this website) correct and up-to-date.
3. The developer acts only as an intermediary for the reservation and sale of tickets and for the electronic delivery of tickets and express any limited liability in this area. In case of attempted fraud, the identity of the buyer mentioned on the ticket is considered as proof. Each ticket sale only takes place after receiving the online payment on the website of the developer.
4. The developer accepts various online payment methods, being Bancontact/MisterCash and SOFORT Banking.
5. The person making the purchase is considered the sole buyer. Only he is bound to pay even when the tickets have to be delivered to a third party. Tickets may not be resold to third parties or be transferred to third parties in a commercial relationship. Tickets that are resold without permission do not give a right of participation of the event. The organizer and the developer also reserve the right to cancel tickets as soon as it is proven that tickets are offered for sale despite this prohibition. The costs as a result of the cancellation are recovered from the buyer.
6. Always check that you have chosen the right tickets before the purchase. The developer and the organizer do not take back sold tickets.
7. If the organizer cancels the event, the online tickets will be refunded by the developer.
8. In case of manifest deception or fraud by the organizer with regard to the event, the buyer must report the alleged misrepresentation or fraud by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days after the planned execution date. In the event that the manifest deception or fraud has actually occurred, the developer will refund the ticket price to the buyer after receiving the buyer's mail within 30 days.
9. Cases of manifest deception or fraud are considered as: non-passing of the event without prior notice to the developer, an event whose content is manifestly different from what is stated on the developer, the refusal of entry to the event with a valid ticket from the developer. This list is not exhaustive.
10. The texts, the database with the information made available, the design and the functionalities, the photographs and illustrations are the intellectual property of the developer, organizers or other third parties with which the developer made agreements. Any distribution, reproduction, sale or other exploitation of these works, irrespective of their manner or form, whether or not for profit, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the developer. Storing information from the website of the developer or related services in a database is expressly prohibited.
11. The developer or the organizers can never be held liable for the direct or indirect damage that a person would suffer as a result of visiting or using the website, except for the intention or serious error on the part of the developer or the organizers. The developer is not liable for force majeure that delays or prevents the execution of this agreement. Are considered, but not limited to, as force majeure: strike, natural disasters, flood, fire, occupation, extreme weather conditions, government measures, technical defects and server capacity problems. The developer must not provide proof of the unforeseeable or unavoidable nature of such a situation of force majeure.
12. The purchaser and organizers expressly agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about providing himself as prompted by the registration form. The developer reserves the right, when she has reasonable suspicions that the information provided is incorrect, incomplete or outdated, to refuse or suspend the requested transaction.
13. These general conditions govern the entire contractual relationship between the developer and buyer and the organizers. Any change or deviation from this or any addition must be the subject of a written agreement. The non-exercise of its rights determined in these general conditions by the developer cannot be considered as a waiver of its right to do so in the future.
14. The relationships between the customer and the developer are only governed by Belgian law. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent courts in Leuven. In their mutual relations, the parties explicitly accept electronic means (e-mail, fax, etc.) as evidence.
15. When forwarding the form, you confirm your presence. Photos can be taken during this activity. These can be distributed via our communication channels. You also agree that LOKO uses your data for the organization of the activity. We make every effort to guarantee your privacy and handle your personal details with care. More info can be found in our privacy statement.
16. When using or visiting our site, you are bound to agree to and comply with these terms and conditions. The developer reserves the right to change conditions. The changes take effect immediately after placing the new conditions on the site, unless otherwise stated. You should therefore take note of these General Terms and Conditions regularly.